Brokerage Services in Indian Markets
Jaypee Capital Services Limited, the parent company of Jaypee International, Inc provides brokerage services to institutions trading and investing in the Indian markets. For more details on the services, please visit the website www.jaypeeindia.com.
Jaypee Capital provide services for Foreign Institutional Investors Research:
- Fundamental, quantitative, macroeconomic and customized research
- Cover 75+ Indian stocks across all sectors
- Strategy and ideas on basket trades, pair strategies and arbitrage
- Ability to identify undervalued high performing sectors using advanced quantitative screens
- Equity and Equity derivatives
- Market Access through Bloomberg and through Jaypee’s execution desk
- Block trades
- Low cost execution
Who is a foreign institutional investor?
- Advisory services for institutions looking to access Indian markets
- Enabling FII and sub-account licensing process
Services for Non-resident Indians/Persons of Indian Origin
Eligible individual investors can use Jaypee’s expertise in Indian markets to trade in India. Talk to us today on how you can open a trading account in India and start taking advantage of one of the world’s most rapidly growing markets!
Who is an NRI/PIO?